L-shape Inclined Cleated Belt Conveyor with Wave Edge
Whirlston cleated belt inclined conveyor carries loose, unpacked items like organic fertilizer, nuts from horizontal position up an incline. Cleated belt conveyors provide many purposes in today’s manufacturing environment.
Cleated belt conveyor is a kind of inclined conveyor system. It carries loose, unpacked items like plastic parts, nuts & bolts, organic fertilizer granules from horizontal position up an incline. The L-shape inclined cleated belt conveyor has the advantages of reliable operation, low profile design (promise tight product transfers and the ability to fit into space-constrained areas). Furthermore, the cleated belts are available in various styles and heights with incline and decline cleated belt options.
In recent years, cleated belt conveyor has a fast development in the promotion of height, and the movement of large transport volume, which make it more widely used. High tensile strength cleated belts offer superior strength-to-weight ratio.
Advantages of L-shape Inclined Cleated Belt Conveyor
- The allowable conveyor angle is large, maximum can reach up to 900, it is the ideal equipment for large angle transport and vertical lifting. It can reduce the floor area, save equipment investment and civil engineering cost, have good comprehensive economic benefit.
- Compared with other lifting equipment, it has the advantages of simple structure of universal belt conveyor, it’s convenient for maintenance and service.
- It runs steadily with light noise.
- Reliable operation. There is no long chain, floating chain, broken chain phenomenon, or trackslip, bucket falling phenomenon. Its reliability is almost the same as that of the common belt conveyor.
- Because there is no digging resistance during charging or internal external friction of materials during operation, the energy consumption is small.
- Vertical belt conveyor can also be installed any length of the horizontal conveyor in the head and tail, easy to connect with other transport equipment.
Application range of L-shape Inclined Cleated Belt Conveyor
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Order Fulfillment
- Government Military & Agency
- Parcel Handling
- Cabinetry & Furniture
- Food & Beverage
According to the transportation technology request, it can be worked by one or more machines, or work with other conveying equipment in horizontal or inclined belt conveying machine. It can used for transporting of loose materials which density is 0.5 t/m³ ~ 2.5t/m³ and packed products in the temperature range of -25~40℃. The maximum transmission angle is 90 degrees, the maximum transport material block size is 550mm.
The application of each parts
- Corrugated side conveyor belt: the use is traction and load bearing. Corrugated sidewall, the transverse diaphragm and the base band formed a gate shape holder during conveying material, so as to realize the high inclination conveying.
- Driving device: the power part of the conveyor. It is made up of Y series motor, ZJ type shaft mounted reducer wedge type backstop.
- Transmission drum: it is the main component of power transmission, the conveyor belt operates by the friction between the drum and itself. This series of transmission roller has the glue surface and the smooth surface, the glue surface roller is aimed to increase the adhesion between the roller and the conveyor belt.
- Turnabout drum: it used to change the direction of the conveyor belt, under the surface(not the bearing surface)
- Pinch roller: it used to change the direction of the conveyor belt, on the surface of bearing band.
- Idler roller: idler roller is used to support the conveyor belt and the material on the belt, make it stable operation. There are two types of this series, parallel to the upper roller and parallel to the lower roller.
- Roller of convey belt: it used to support conveying branch on the convex arc frame, and support on the empty side of the two sides of the conveyor belt. A plurality of groups of rollers formed an arc segment for changing the conveying belt direction. It adopts cantilever supporting.
- Vertical roller: vertical roller used to limit the conveyor belt deviation, and installed in the upper and lower sections of the frame. Each filter section frame has four rollers, the upper and the lower parts have two rollers.
- Flap wheel cleaning device: it is used for beating the back of the conveyor belt and the material falling on the conveyor belt.
- Tension device: the conveyor belt has enough tension, to ensure that the conveyor belt and the transmission drum does not slip. Limiting the sag of the conveyor belt between the supports, ensure the normal operation of the conveyor. This series adopts spiral tension device.
- The machine frame, the head funnel, the head shield, the material guide groove, the middle frame, the middle frame leg: these respectively provided with a supporting, dustproof and material guiding function in the conveyor. There are three types of the middle frame leg: low, middle and high. The lower horizontal section can only use a low middle frame leg, the upper horizontal section use different middle frame legs respectively matched according to different head.
Bucket elevator belt work well with many non-free flowing products, also capable of handling. They are designed for gentle handling and quiet operation to facilitate transportation of measured quantities.
Inclined conveyor system can be used to move a variety of product sizes, shapes and weights effectively for long lengths with a single drive. It is featured with robust construction and standard drive configurations.